Ok la... update update

Final exam season. Had 4 exams in 4 days in the first week. Didn't go well at all, given my lack of enthusiasm and consistent work in some of my courses. Just don't know why I don't feel the same way about my studies anymore. I used to work hard for each and every assignment/quiz/midterm, so I was quite shocked (well not really, given that my emotional sensitivity has been somewhat dulled) to look back this year to see how many lectures/assignments I skipped, and how indifferent I was to the quizzes/midterms (well some of it, not all). Hence now I suffer the consequence of my indolence - to make things worse, this term is actually the term with the highest number of final exams, ah the irony - well at least I'm not hooked up with games like last term's final hah.

[Break time!] Check out this video http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543.

Back to the issue at hand... I keep asking myself what I am going to do about this? I don't really know. I guess I can start by studying the course before I take it and try to revise my old stuff - first I gotta scan my notes so that I can access it easily. Well those two never really worked in the past but doesn't stop me from trying!

Btw, 8 months of internship/co-op after this term (phew! break from studies). I'm quite likely to be working in S'pore but details are still up in the air.

2 lalalas:

  1. i wasn't as hardworking as before as well. may be it's time to take a break from study.

  2. I don't know. Quite the opposite. I should pick up the pace since times are getting tougher now. All the courses are getting harder