Check the Facebook too! And I am coming back to Malaysia!

Hey, just so you know. I split what was originally exclusive to Blogger to Facebook now. Since uploading pictures in Blogger is a Thousand-Years-of-Pain each time, I have decided to write picture-heavy posts on Facebook.

Yeah, so check out my galleries here yo! Pics taken with the old but reliable Sony DSC-P200. It is quite bad taking pictures under low-lighting and it flashes a bit slow, but it does take decent (still) pictures in my non-professional opinion (IMNPO - now you've learned a new acronym). You do need a Facebook account though.

House-hunting is still ongoing. This time I might settle for something more expensive since it is so difficult to find and most of the time the people offering rooms are such lazy bums it is so hard to deal with. Take this one guy for example, I have exchanged about 10 emails with him when he saw my posting on Craigslist. I am pretty sure the only part he read about my posting was "... single room needed" because he went on and asked about information which was already posted in detail on Craigslist. All the while I used "WK" to identify myself. When I texted him again while saying I am "WK", that idiot could not remember who I am. So he called me and I have to explain who I am. The next time I smsed him (twice before he noticed) he called me again to ask who I am. Cjb, so I have to remind him again. Since he said he is only free on weekends, I suggested viewing on the same night since I was around the area. That joker then told me he will only get the key for the place on Sept. 1. If I wasn't having such a hard time looking for a place (and his place was pretty close to NUS, I would have insulted him on the phone and hung up on him. Yeah, so many times get these indifferent/take-it-or-leave-it-I-don't-give-a-shit-about-you people or those who offer shitty places at such high prices you'd thought there was gold to be mined there.

OK. After delaying for such a long time, I'll be coming home in the end of this month. Haven't decided how yet nor have I planned my trip to Malaysia. But H1N1 is so rampant in Malaysia now (68 casualties and they even have some WHO experts to come and study it) I am having my doubts. Then again I might adopt devil-may-care attitude and go anyway. If I come back earlier, I might spend a day or two in Melaka, then stop by at KL for two days or so, and head back to Kuantan before bussing/flying back to Singapore. But I'll keep you updated.

[Update Aug. 26]
1. Apparently some people are having trouble accessing my gallery. So I'm going to post more specific links and see if it works. Here is the food gallery. Let me know if that works. But easiest is adding me as a friend on Facebook la. Just search my name and I'll be there ♫.
2. Going to KL on Saturday. Have not made any travel plans yet.

0 lalalas: